The month of February has started with the price increase of petroleum products. Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) proposed a rise in the prices of several petroleum products which was approved by the government just before the start of the new month.
New Price Suggestions:
Following changes were suggested in the prices of several products by OGRA.
- Increase of Rs 10.25 per liter for High Speed Diesel (HSD)
- Increase of Rs 12.74 per liter for Superior Kerosene Oil (SKO)
- Rs 11.72 per liter increase in the price of Light Diesel Oil (LDO)
- And a Rs 2.98 per liter increase for petrol.
However the government decided to give its consumers some relief by applying only some partial increase in the prices. The updated price for the products are given below.
- HSD: New price is Rs 95.83 per liter with an increase of Rs 5.92, previous price was Rs 89.91 per liter.
- Petrol (92 RON): New price of petrol is Rs 84.51 per liter with an increase of 2.98 per liter, previous price were Rs 81.53.
- Kerosene Oil: Increase of Rs 5.94 per liter. Latest price is Rs 70.26 per liter, increased from Rs 64.32.
- LDO: New price of LDO stands at Rs 64.30 per liter, increase of Rs 5.93 per liter. Previous price was Rs 58.37.